HTPC : PC Based Advanced Harness Tester
- USB port reads and writes USB pen drive
- Easy to use
- User authentication ensures access to tester’s functions.
- Harness Data and label data transfer to and from tester.
- Test log for each test stored in a database
- Large GUI due to which harness faults can be easily located
- Pass counters for each program.
- Diode testing, any combination.
- POKAYOKE mode facilitates ‘locking’ and ‘fail bin’ sensing.
- Test settings such as fail bin sensing, buzzer on all faults, buzzer on short and interchange, first fail.
- For critical harnesses, like ‘airbag’, relay output for operating cutter module.
- Factory settings.