HAAP1208/HAA with Pull-Navigation System
Futura's HAAP1208/HAA with Pull-Navigation System is an economical and a stand-alone wire harness process improvement tool. It checks for correct continuity, insertion location, and terminal backout TBO. It guides the operator from where to pick up a crimped cable and where to insert a crimped cable thus reducing a lot of manual errors.
- Stand-alone system
- De-skill Harness Assembly Process
- User authentication ensures access to tester’s functions.
- Built for rough industrial environments
- Checks for correct continuity, insertion location, and terminal backout TBO
The complete system is :
- Test blocks / fixtures with I/O points (for continuity), LED indication (I/O LEDs) under each cavity to indicate where to insert. Test block also has a switch which operates on pulling a locked cable.
- Treys with LEDs on each trey to indicate from where to pick up a cable.
- HAAP1208 slave unit connected to trey LEDs, I/O LEDs, I/O Points and switch indicating pull.
- It is programmable using a keyboard or using soft program and USB pendrive
- USB port reads and writes USB pen drive.- a) User authentication ensures access to tester functions. b) HAAP Data and label data transfer to tester
- One slave has 128 configurable IO points
- HAAP1208 stores 128 programs at a time
- It has a 4 line LCD display of 20 digits
- Pass counters for each program
- Self-diagnosis feature
|Test Point Capacity||128 and above|
|Expandable in step of||128|
|Diode testing||not applicable|
|Test Voltage||Test voltage: 5 V DC.|
|Test Current||Test current: In mill Amperes.|
|Test Speed||1 seconds per stage|
|Display||20*4 character LCD display with backlit|
|Audible Tones||Piezo Buzzer on pass, fail with tone and volume control|
|Number of Harness Programs||128|
|Serial Ports||PC: Standard 1 RS232 serial port.|
|Printer Port||9 pin D for serial port printer|
|Test Point Interface||"Out put of I/O consist of 34 pin FRC connector which can be|
|interfaced with pcb then can be connected with 2 pin relimate."|
|Input Power||Supply Voltage: 12 V DC, 2A. (Input 230V AC +-10%) Power consumption: Mili-Watts. Short circuit protected.|
|Size (W x D x H)|
|Weight||Approximately 5 Kgs.|
|Operating Parameters||Working temperature: 0 - 50 C.|
|Warranty||Conditional for a period of 12 months only for new equipment/products|
|User Authentication||USB Pendrive (Soft Key)|
|No. of Stages Testing||1 stage|
|Relay out Put||Potential free Relay outputs 2 numbers, up to 230V AC, 5A load. 1 is configured as pass relay and relay 2 is configured as fail relay.|
|Application||Guides in making harness assembly, checks correct locking of terminal, by pulling inserted terminal and also checks continuity.|
While contacting our team for placing an order or for enquiry, let us know about:
- 1. Tester Model
- 2. Number of points.